DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Sunday, February 19, 2012

ila

Deluxe Talking Pedometer


Deluxe Talking Pedometer


Deluxe Talking Pedometerila is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Deluxe Talking Pedometerila used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Deluxe Talking Pedometerila. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Deluxe Talking Pedometerila looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Deluxe Talking Pedometerila. Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Deluxe Talking Pedometerila.






Deluxe Talking Pedometer Overview


A new sleek case with ergonomically designed buttons to set and activate the talking functions. It has the same outstanding features as the original, plus it is slightly smaller (2 inches x 1.5 x .50), has a sturdy belt clip and an easy to open battery compartment. A great gift for walkers who want to know, at the push of a button, without looking, how far they have walked. When the speaker button is pushed, a voice announces the number of steps walked and the total distance in miles. A tune can be activated which plays at the same tempo as your walking pace. The pedometer also has a talking clock and alarm with a choice of 4 different alarm sounds: beep, rooster crowing, cuckoo and a melody. Comes with a replaceable lithium battery.


Deluxe Talking Pedometer Feature


  • measures 2 inches x 1.5 x .50
  • sturdy belt clip and an easy to open battery compartment
  • a talking clock and alarm
  • 4 different alarm sounds